Each team member, whether adult or student, must fill out (i) the information sheet and (ii) the applicable release form:
- Information Sheet
Contact information for each student, parent, and mentor.
- Adult Release (Release from Liability – Adult Form)
Must be signed by each Adult who regularly participates in team activities
- Student Release (Release from Liability – Student Form)
Must be signed by each minor who participates, as well as the minor’s parent/guardian
The following documents jointly form the basis of the Team 885 Safety Program:
- FIRST Youth Protection Policy (YPP),
- Green Mountain Robotics Youth Protection Policy,
- Policy regarding Green Team 885’s Youth Protection Policy.
- Basic Machine Shop Safety, and
- Workshop Rules – Team 885.
- Earning a Place on the Team
Students will need to earn “points” during the build season to be considered an official “member of the team.”
- 2017 Build Season 7 week schedule
Outline of the Build Season. You can also see the schedule on our Google Calendar.
- Team Governance
Organization and governance for the Green Team.